PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
1. This website is owned and operated Technosport Canda. (hereinafter the "Site Owner") for your personal non-commercial use and information. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws.
2. No Collection of Personal Information for Browsing Purposes. The Site Owner does not collect personal information about you unless specifically and knowingly provided by you, either by ordering promotional materials and literature by mail or through downloads or subscriptions to a specific online service.
3. Security and Risks Related to Internet. This Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under the Site Owner's control. Although every effort is taken to ensure no one else will view, seize or obtain your personal data, complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet. Any unencrypted email communication over the Internet is not secure or confidential, and is subject to possible interception, loss and alteration. You acknowledge and agree that the Site Owner, its agents, administrators, employees and affiliates may not be held liable for any damages you or anyone else may suffer or incur as a result of the transmission of confidential or sensitive information over the Internet, and that all such communications will be made at your own risk.
4. Request for Products or Services. The Site Owner obtains its information about you directly from you. Depending on the type of product or service requested, the Site Owner may require information such as your name, address and other additional information. Any personal information is only obtained by the Site Owner if you supply it voluntarily. The Site Owner does not transmit any personal information collected through its Website to any third parties. Should a user profile be accessible, you may modify any information and preferences regarding your user profile, at all times, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to review any personal information provided to the Site Owner, or to ask the Site Owner to delete such information or cease further use of such information, please submit your request to the Site Owner by email to email@example.com
5. Monitoring. You acknowledge that the Site Owner may monitor access to, use of and other activities relating to this Website, and may intervene in relation thereto but the Site Owner does not make any representation or warranty that it will do so. You hereby consent to any such monitoring and intervention.
7. Hyperlinks to Other Sites. This Website may contain hyperlinks to other sites. The Site Owner is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and any information that you provide to such other websites shall be subject to the privacy policies of the owners of such other websites.
8. Use of Personal Information by Employees of the Site Owner. Certain employees will be provided with information about you in order to provide services or information regarding specific products. The Site Owner's employees are instructed to use strict standards of care in handling your personal and confidential information.
YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE DISCLOSURE BY THE SITE OWNER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE TO THE SITE OWNER'S EMPLOYEES IN ORDER TO ALLOW THEM TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT YOU MAY REQUEST.
9. Information about Products and Services. The Site Owner may occasionally send you e-mail messages about products and services that it feels may be of interest to you. Only the Site Owner will send you said direct mailings. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, you may do so by cancelling your subscription to such mailing service or by contacting the Site Owner by e-mail.
10. Severability. If any provision hereof is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any competent authority in any jurisdiction, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any manner affect or render illegal, invalid or unenforceable such provision in any other jurisdiction or any other provision hereof in any jurisdiction.
12. Governing Law, Arbitration and Evidence. This Website is controlled and operated by the Site Owner from [Montréal, Québec, Canada] and these terms shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Québec and the laws of Canada applicable thereto without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing contained herein shall be interpreted as precluding the Site Owner from exercising any extraordinary procedures under the Code of Civil Procedure of the Province of Quebec, such as an injunction.
13. Jurisdiction. This Website is controlled and operated by the Site Owner from [Montréal, Québec, Canada]. The Site Owner makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.Survival. The present terms and conditions apply while you access this Website and remain in force thereafter, subject to Section 11 hereof.